Monday, May 3, 2010

Where'd ya go

Goodbye April. You win. You were quick and full of greatness. In a nutshell...

-Diamond Days
-Ms. G 2 year old birthday
-Earth Day, my favorite
-We got a job! (we usually find out a few weeks to a few days where our new job will be, so I can almost not trust it- 2 1/2 months notice really? the military was generous this time around).
- a quick trip to Las Vegas this weekend. I flew out Friday and flew home Saturday. It was perfect.
-I got to see my Bestie! I haven't seen my bff for 9 months. It was truly wonderful to spend time with her. Thanks Kong!

-And it went so quick that it is already May 3rd and I am just now saying goodbye to April. Bliss. Pictures to come.

2 comments:

  1. i am so happy about the job! how lucky are we? i thought stan was joking when he told me. can't wait to see ya'll.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought you were saying good bye to a friend or yours at first April.

    ReplyDelete