With all due respect Mr. Einstein, I think there's a new age genius on our hands. I took my little man to the doctor yesterday. He was in the 1 percentile for weight and 5th percentile for height and 61st percentile for head circumference--that's a whole lot of smarts in just one cabeza. Just think of the things that will be invented, prevented or cured with stats like that.
Saturday, May 29, 2010
Move over Albert
With all due respect Mr. Einstein, I think there's a new age genius on our hands. I took my little man to the doctor yesterday. He was in the 1 percentile for weight and 5th percentile for height and 61st percentile for head circumference--that's a whole lot of smarts in just one cabeza. Just think of the things that will be invented, prevented or cured with stats like that.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Also imagine the knots and dings he will have on that cranium when he starts walking. Think of the amazing ability he will have to do head-stands all day and the ease at which he will summersault. We ought to just call him "Head".
ReplyDelete