When email is secure and internet websites are controlled there is always a way to get inside jokes to your husband. The blog.
Hey Clint,
There will always be the need for a swagger, even when arriving home. Long live the V device!
Friday, May 14, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

ya may think its real funny now, but it aint so funny when yer surrounded by the enemy and aint' got nuh-thin left to save ya but intestinal fortitude... then we'll see whose laughin... now go get me a diet coke.
ReplyDeleteSoldier by day-- swagger wagon foo (intentionally left off the "L") by night. I laughed, peed, cried, laughed, peed again and cried again and tried to deny the truth. Thanks for bringing back down to reality... and letting a little size out of my freaking huge head.
syd, where on earth did you find this video!!! I have been laughing for days and showed it to everyone i know!!! Too funny! I am glad you are updating more often, i need to read it everyday to lift my spirits!!! You are always to positive and funny! Thanks for the good influence.
ReplyDelete