I am a devoted reader of Military Spouse and in its timely manner it arrived 3 days ago. There was an article that, yet again, reminded the military community about the "secret squirrel" operations of the "other side." We are brain washed. The higher ups have done a good job at making us earnestly believe that we are constantly being tracked. We are a little backward anyway when it comes to having and maintaining friendships, add this to the mix and we are down right dysfunctional. We have a friend that seems to be a bit too friendly, he sends emails checking up on us, wants to know how the family is. Jer swears he's a double agent working with the Korean army. And then there was that "veteran" that we met in the airport. Asking us about the war and whats going on. Jer wrote him off as a spy and quickly cut communication with him. My hubby is too sharp to fall for the "your just a kind and interested person" ploy. Yes, we are brainwashed...and a bit socially awkward. I am usually pretty protective with my blog, I give few details but have been distracted lately. Thankfully my Military Spouse has corrected my carefree actions. I have had to fix a few security offenses.
My Husband's Name is Sam is a spin off of a book called, Uncle Sam's Bride. I thought it was an appropriate title. And maybe I will start referring to my husband in this blog as Sam-- no one will be onto us after that. I'll think about it.
Friday, November 20, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Wow. You're starting scandal about yourself if you name your blog "my husband's name is Sam" but talk about Jeremy, the father of your new son. I'm sure a little scandal is better than being stalked by a terrorist though. :)
ReplyDelete