Jer has traded in his beard and turban for a sleek running suit and sweat band. He has a fanny pack full of energy bars and gatorade. He thinks he has a pretty good chance of winning this race. I am not so sure about it though, his competitor is pretty determined himself (and he has a less resistant running suit). But as I said, the whistle has blown and the race is on. Who is going to make their appearance first, Jer or this baby? I am due in December, but both Jer and I have had a feeling that this boy is spunky and can't be held back. With additional medical evidence we are pretty sure this boy is to arrive pretty darn soon. Jer just couldn't be out done by the new boy in town, so he hopped on a plane today and has begun the journey home. We will see who the better man is.
As for me, I am still deciding which team I am routing for.
Saturday, November 7, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Agh! I hope that Jeremy gets home first and then you can meet your new little guy! I am so happy for you guys to have 3 little ones! Crazy! We will have dinner or something and I know that Ju will be here the last week in December so there will be something then too! Keep us posted on your update!
ReplyDeletei need a major update from you guys. what exactly is jer doing? when exactly are you due? when exactly is jer coming home? where exactly is home? apparently it's been too long!
ReplyDeletein the meantime, i hope ALL is well and that you finish off your pregnancy with a bang!!
I've made it out of Afghanistan... Leg one of the journey...CHECK! I'm in Kuwait, should be home tomorrow or the next day. I'll call you with my flight itinerary as soon as I have it figured out. In the meantime... you have to help me out by not having that baby until I get there. And if he does decide to be born without me... just let him know he's grounded.
ReplyDelete