In my "formal" recipe below I forgot a couple of things (yes, more than one-I am trying to minimize my mistake in my title).
First, In the puree I also put frozen onions in it. My family likes onions, but not that much. I usually put maybe 1/2 cup in. For everyone that has not been introduced to frozen onions-they are a gift and should be used often.
Second, the amount of spices used are most definitely not enough. I just start with that amount and as I taste I add more.
And third, I just cook it on medium the whole time.
I am going to work on my recipe creating skills. I get that they are less than impressive. Or I can say that it makes my blogging skills stellar. I can make 2 blog posts out of only one recipe. I only see half full glasses at my table.
Tuesday, March 2, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Your recipe inspired me, so I added quinoa to a lentil stew I was making, and it turned out fabulous. Okay, maybe my family wasn't super enthusiastic, but I thought it was great! And since I'm the one in the kitchen, I get to make what I want...
ReplyDelete