I love food almost as much as I love Oprah. I would like to say I have a pretty good relationship with both of them. When the two combined yesterday I was in heaven. My really good friend Oprah did a very good job at tactfully representing all sides of the food chain and pyramid.
http://www.oprah.com/oprahshow/The-Truth-About-Food-with-Michael-Pollan
Thursday, January 28, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

SYD! I, too, love both of these things! I Tivo her everyday, since I am at work. The highlight of my night is watching her show. Larren also loves "Harpo" as he has lovingly come to call her, and you will usually find him next to me, watching. BUT...last night, once they got to the chickens and described their living conditions, I hurried and stopped it and deleted it. I know, I know...it's ignorant...but I didn't want to hear the truth about what I'm eating. I guess I'll keep living in the dark...like the chickens. :(
ReplyDeleteWow you do have extra time with this new processor, look at you go...
ReplyDelete