Thursday, December 10, 2009

a plea to maren

Dear Maren,

I do not have an invite to your private blog. Therefore, I can not see your adorable family, I can not respond and all and all I can not be entertained by your wit. So will you please invite me. I would have made this plea less of a spectacle if I had any other forms of communication with you guys, alas, this is it. From one blog to another, I want in!


world2_0@yahoo.com

3 comments:

  1. I think you're IN now, so let me know on facebook (I just added you) if it didn't work. Could you please please move by me? Waaah. We miss you! Asher is a gorgeous baby, by the way...have I told you that 9X already? I feel like I have, but maybe I have just thought it...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sike, I think it was another Syd Hancock. How embarrassing - they just wrote back "I don't know you."

    ReplyDelete
  3. ...and the little word identification was "ouch" - I'm getting completely owned here...

    ReplyDelete