Saturday, December 12, 2009

I am not above cheesy



Merry Christmas Sweets.

You are missed.

XOXOXO

3 comments:

  1. Thanks Heartsweet, I loved it. I took note of every word. I'm obviously not above cheesy either as I bawled like a baby when I watched it. I miss you all so much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. syd, that is such a pretty song and made me joke up, listening to it. I don't know how you both survive being away from eachother, especially after you newest adition. You truly do make sacrifices on our behalf. Thank you sydnee for supporting him in what he does and thank you Jeremy for doing what you do for me and my family. This song made me cry, realizing your feelings sydnee, and made me think of what my sister in law must be going through as well, her husband in the national gaurd. I wish you the best of luck and will HOPE and pray for you to enjoy this holiday season. Sending a sqeeze your way syd. Merry Christmas to you and your family!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks "BJ" you're very thoughtful.
    Sydnee, I had to listen to it again.
    I love you!

    ReplyDelete