Thursday, October 21, 2010

Because I am 29.

Because I turned 29 I got handed a white envelope. Inside a flight itinerary and a receipt for a hotel. I guess I am going somewhere tomorrow. P.S. the flight itinerary was for only one. I am going alone. I tried to act sad. I think my family bought it. Inside, though, I was doing cartwheels. I was prancing and singing at the top of my lungs. I do adore my family, but sometimes, just sometimes I like sleep a little more. This is a sweet birthday.

3 comments:

  1. hooray for you. could you please tell MY husband about that nice present?!?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday! Ugh! Every year I am sooo bad! :( Miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jessi-- Thanks! I would be lying if I said my husband came up with this all on his very own. There were a few seeds planted.

    ReplyDelete