Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Texan Pow Wow



We went to Texas. A little family getaway which was much needed. It served two purposes. Yes, a getaway and military family time. I got to meet and mingle and be enlightened by other folks like us. I did however only take 'some' of my kids. Am I a bad mother? Only two were allowed. I couldn't possibly juggle more. I already looked like a circus. One adult, two kids tied to me, all the luggage, a stroller and a Dora roller suitcase. We had a great time! Our hotel had an outdoor pool on the roof which was heated. We swam. At night. I went to bed one night at 10:30, that in itself was worth the trip. I loved spending big girl time with my B and having nothing to do. Well sort of nothing to do. My boy is a fussy baby as is and come to find out he is a homebody (we are going to work on that). He started crying on the plane and still hasn't stopped--we have been home a few days now, he might have PTSD. It still was an absolutely fantastic time. Here are pictures, hurry and look before I panic and take them off because of over protectiveness.

Alright, I just tried to post pictures. They didn't work, it's a sign.

4 comments:

  1. You are so funny! I suppose pics are overrated. Well, not really. Alas ~ next time.

    So glad that you had a great getaway!

    Love, bree

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh, wait! I already did comment! Click on that cute lil' pic up there of me and Bugg and it'll take you to a dang stinkin' cute blog.

    Love, Bree

    ReplyDelete
  3. How fun! I love Texas so much, I swear I could live there! I also responded to your comment on my blog. Thanks for your great and inspiring posts! Ash

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want to take a trip!

    By the way, I want to be your fb friend. I've tried searching for you and came up with a blank. Come find me!

    ReplyDelete