Sunday, August 30, 2009
It's about the routine
How nice it is to finally have a routine, to have internet, to have things out of boxes to have life rolling again. Although I won't complain about the month our entire family had together; it is true I thrive on predictability and habit. Here is our update... Ms. B is offically a Tiger. What a proud mama to see my baby go off to school. Ms. G continues to grace us with her hysterical presence, she truly is a riot. Jeremy is flying somewhere with 199 other soldier at the present time. Who knows how long it will take, who knows where the plane will land and who knows when I will talk with him again (I don't get so much predictablity from my hubby). As for me I am blessed to be carrying our first baby BOY, what a sweet finale for our little family. It's good to feel back in the swing of things.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

It's good to hear how you are. I am so happy that I saw you and Ms. G once more before we left. We will miss seeing you as often as we did (which wasn't). We'll be watching to see how y'all are doing.
ReplyDeleteso excited you are having a boy...and are you sure he is your finale??? ;) I don't know how you do, with jeremy gone alot. Brad would have to admit me somewhere. You are a good woman sydnee. Hope you are doing well. And when are you due again?
ReplyDeleteah, sweet! A little drummer boy...thats awesome. Congrats to your family!
ReplyDeleteApparently you have better motherly instincts than I do...you were right about the boy! I've been missing you already, when are you coming back? :)
ReplyDeleteGeorgia to Liebzig to Kuwait to Bagram to Logar... however I'm having a hard time getting through Kuwait. But I looove you!
ReplyDeleteHow exciting! Any names picked out? We need to arrange a meet-up with you and the gals. Hope all is well!
ReplyDelete