Thursday, June 11, 2009
satisfied
I am feeling completely complete. I have been pregnant now for 15 weeks. The satisfaction of accomplishing a goal is profound. To be able to move from wanting your family here to having all of them here (even if in utero)to raise has been a satisfying transition for me. I love pregnancy and I love giving birth; I also love I will have been blessed to do it 3 times in my life. so to you Hancock baby number 3...life is about to get really good!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

YAY! Congrats on your little one!
ReplyDeletewhat?!! i didn't even know you were pregnant!!! congratulations!!!
ReplyDeleteNo way!! I am impressed Syd! I hope this pregnancy goes as good as Sweaty Gretty's. :) We miss you guys. Congrats!
ReplyDeleteWow three! I didn't know you guys had another baby. I am happy for your whats your kiddos name?
ReplyDeleteCongrats Syd! That is awesome. Sometimes being grown up is so cool.
ReplyDeleteexcited for you! It is a blessing to be able to birth a child. I love pregnancy too, it's the first two years after that kill me for some reason. All that fun depression stuff...still working on it and jeric is 17 months old! I hope everything goes well and are you going to find out what you're having? Congrats again.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDelete