Sunday, May 31, 2009

From sea to shining sea

This past week I have put a few miles under my belt in only a few short days. I have flown from California to Massachusetts to turn around and fly from Massachusetts to California the next day. I got home packed up the car jumped in and drove to Utah. I have enjoyed the vacation, but am ready for another traveling adventure to head home.

I don't know if Jer and I will ever head back this way to live. But I can't say enough about how I love to visit here. I really don't think I have ever seen a more beautiful place. I drove through Provo canyon up to Park City and was amazed with the beauty. If Utah does end up to be our home I think I would have to live in Heber. I love that town and the view is amazing. I have so many memories of Jer and me in these mountains and lakes and canyons. I love that feeling I get when I come here.

-and I forgot my camera in all my busy packing...lame-

2 comments:

  1. McLane wants to live in the Heber/Midway area, but I refuse. I guess for me, it's just too far away from everything and WAY too cold, but it is beautiful. Last weekend, McLane and I went up to Cascade Springs near Midway. Utah really does have some amazing scenery. I miss living OUTSIDE of Utah, though. I don't blame you for not wanting to come back permanently. So glad you're blogging!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ditto that. Utah is such a beautiful state. I LOVE visiting and going home. I am always amaazed at the Utah county mountains. awesome!

    ReplyDelete