Tuesday, April 21, 2009
Weekend FFFun
We escaped this weekend's heat by hiking in Point Lobos State Park. It was nice to hide below the forests shelter. Ms. B however did not like the idea and quite honestly doesn't have the same appreciation for the outdoors as her parents. Through the duration of the hike she proceeded to dry heave and gag. She claimed she was forest sick and we needed to leave immediately.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

what the...hooray for access to the Hancock blog! I was feeling really out of touch with your family. Welcome back to the blogging world! How is sunny Cal? I am LOVING seeing blue skies in Reno! I cannot wait for summer!
ReplyDeleteTHIS IS LIKE AN EMAIL, SORRY SO LONG...
ReplyDeletehello, am i clueless or what?!?!?! I clicked on your link from your comment on my blog and it takes me to this blog you have been posting on!!! I still had your old blog address that is private and was wondering what you were up to, because there has not been an update on there in ages!!! I am glad you are attempting it again and so fun to see what you are up to. We are doing well. Brad is still looking for work. I am teaching piano and working from home for a law office to try and bring in some cash and make the house payment. It is kind of stressful, but we have been more than blessed with little jobs here and there and haven't had to touch savings yet. Brad applied for 7 or so jobs two days ago, so we are just waiting and praying we hear back from one of them. Some would really be great for him, not a permanent career but enough to get us by while he goes to school. He wants to go back and get his Bach degree, this experience has to taught us that we just really need to get him more education, no matter what the sacrifices are. We applied for a property manager position, to manage student housing then we would rent out our house so we could be closer to school and not worry about such a big house payment while he goes to school. so a lot of changes might be happening, but for the better!!! We hope we are going the direction we are supposed to, it kind of stresses me out bigtime, but I am learning. As long as I get my running in to let it all go, then I am good for the day. ;) well i'll go now and so glad I found your REAL blog. ;)
Miss B knows the tricks! That dry heaving business would be enough to make me believe the forest just may be sick. What a funny girl. We miss you guys.
ReplyDelete